Salina KS Personal Injury Attorney
Located in Salina, our personal injury lawyers fight for you
When another person causes an accident that results in your injury, that person needs to be held accountable for their actions. Sounds like common sense, doesn’t it? The reality is personal injury accidents often turn out to be far more complicated than many people initially suspect. That’s why it’s important for you to talk to a personal injury attorney as soon as possible who knows the law and understands how the legal system works in your community.
In Salina, injury victims know they can trust Bretz & Young to stand up for their rights. That’s because we’ve been doing this work for years in Salina and throughout Saline County. We know what evidence to look for and how to build strong legal cases. That’s why we have such a strong track record of success. Case results truly matter here.
Personal injury accidents our lawyers handle
If another person did something to cause your injury or accident – whether it was due to recklessness or negligence – that’s known as a personal injury accident. These types of accidents cover a wide range. Some of the most common personal injury accidents we handle at our law firm include:
- Premises liability accidents – Injuries that occur on someone else’s property. Often includes:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog attacks and dog bites
- Swimming pool accidents
- Medical malpractice – Doctors and other medical professionals often make mistakes, resulting in serious injuries.
- Nursing home abuse and negligence – We trust nursing homes to care for older family members. Unfortunately, some nursing homes betray this bond and abuse or neglect nursing home residents.
- Negligent security – Shopping malls, parking lots and other public places need to take precautions to protect the health and welfare of people who use these facilities. Otherwise, they should be held accountable for their actions.
Personal injury accidents can be complicated. Knowing what to do next can be confusing. That’s why it’s important to talk to a lawyer who knows how to get the job done right. That’s why we want to meet with you.
Count on our attorneys when it counts
You need to make sure you protect your rights after your accident. Otherwise, you might end up having to pay for your accident-related expenses out of your own pocket. Depending on the severity of your injuries, your accident can quickly add up to thousands or even millions of dollars in medical bills, lost income and other accident expenses.
We get it at Bretz & Young. That’s why we want to meet with you right away. We know how analyze accident reports. We frequently consult with experts. We understand how to negotiate with insurance companies. If they refuse to cooperate with us, we’re prepared to take them to court. Contact us and discover what an experienced personal injury lawyer can do for you. Schedule your free case evaluation at our Salina office right now.