El Dorado, KS – Two Hurt in Rollover Crash on I-35

El Dorado, KS - Two Hurt in Rollover Crash on I-35

El Dorado, KS (March 8, 2024) – A rollover accident in the El Dorado area left two people injured on Thursday night, March 7. The collision was reported at around 8:35 p.m. on Interstate 35 SB near mile marker 69. Local reports revealed that a 2021 Toyota 4DR was traveling southbound when the vehicle hydroplaned and overturned. 

The vehicle went over the guardrail into a ditch. The driver, 39-year-old Brennar Schap of Overland Park, complained of injuries, as did his passenger, 38-year-old Jaymi Schap also of Overland Park. Both were provided aid at the scene by attending medical personnel. 

The area was temporarily closed while emergency crews provided aid to the involved parties. No further information on the deadly accident is currently available. An ongoing investigation into the cause of the crash is in the hands of local law enforcement officials. 

Our thoughts are with the injured victim and their family at this time. We hope for a full recovery.

Rollover Accidents in Kansas

El Dorado, KS - Two Hurt in Rollover Crash on I-35Few types of crashes are as devastating as a rollover. The memory of such an incident will likely be with you for the rest of your life. In 2021 alone, rollover crashes claimed the lives of 7,640 passenger car occupants across the country, with unrestrained passengers accounting for the majority of these deaths. Roughly 85 percent of fatal rollovers only involve a single vehicle, whereas the remaining 15 percent involve two or more. These accidents can be caused by inclement roadway conditions or reckless actions on the part of the driver. 

Your recovery is extremely important to us, and it is key that you do everything in your power so that you can pursue a strong personal injury claim. Your very way of life is often on the line. It is always recommended that you partner with a skilled El Dorado car crash lawyer to pursue a strong case. The lawyers at Bretz Injury Law can help you navigate the complicated legal process in order to get you the best possible outcome for your case. Contact our law offices today at 620-524-0038 to get to work on your case. 

Note: The content in this news article concerning an accident is based on information compiled from secondary sources. We have not conducted independent verification of all circumstances related to this incident. If any inaccuracies happen to be found in our publication, we encourage you to contact Bretz Injury Law immediately for rectification. We are committed to updating the article with the most accurate information available. Requests for post-removal will be honored upon notification.

Disclaimer: Our intention in sharing news about accidents is to highlight driving hazards, fostering increased caution among motorists to prevent serious injuries in collisions. Please note that this news post does not constitute a business solicitation. The content herein is not intended to provide medical or legal advice. Additionally, the featured image accompanying this post was not taken at the scene of the depicted accident.

Previous PostNext Post