Case Results for Bretz & Young, Kansas personal injury law firm
More than $230 million in verdicts and settlements obtained for clients
In Kansas and throughout the Midwest, personal injury victims and families who have lost loved ones in accidents routinely rely on Bretz & Young to get the money they deserve so that they can take care of their families and their futures. Our experienced personal injury attorneys have obtained more than $230 million in verdicts and settlements for injury victims and their families, including a $50 million wrongful death settlement.
Here’s another number we’re proud of at our law firm – $30 million. That’s how much money we have obtained for clients previously represented by other attorneys who dropped, lost, or rejected their cases.
Our case results explain why other attorneys, former clients and judges regularly refer cases to us. They know we will fight for the compensation people deserve after an accident, no matter how complicated the case.
Noteworthy verdicts and settlements obtained for clients
The attorneys at Bretz & Young have obtained more than 400 policy limit settlements for our clients. Some of our significant case results include:
- Confidential award in product liability case, Brizedine vs. Confidential (Record Setting Settlement)
- $50 million settlement for a wrongful death case
- $18.5 million verdict for a car accident brain injury case
- $8 million for an assault case
- $5 million verdict for a wrongful death case
- $3.25 million for a wrongful death case
- $3.15 million settlement for motorcycle accident victim in product liability case
- $2.5 million for product liability case
- $2.1 million settlement for a catastrophic farm injury
- $2 million settlement for truck accident
- $2 million settlement for truck accident head injury victim
- $2 million for a wrongful death case
- $1.75 million settlement for motorcycle accident
- $1.4 million settlement for a drunk driving case
- $1.35 million settlement for car accident leg injury
- $1.25 million for bicyclist killed in auto accident
- $1.138 million summary judgment for fraud claim
- $1.05 settlement for a farm accident
- $1 million for a trailer accident
- $500,000 verdict in trip and fall liability case, Foster vs. Wal-Mart Stores (Establishing Kansas Law)
- $400,000 for a medical malpractice claim
- $350,000 judgment for intentional infliction of emotional distress, Doe vs. Confidential (Record Setting Verdict)
Helping clients get medical treatment and recover lost wages
The settlements and verdicts we obtain for people serve a valuable purpose. This money allows our clients to pay their medical bills and make up for lost income if they cannot work for weeks, months or longer due to an injury.
But that’s only the beginning of the expenses some people have to deal with after an accident. The financial impact of an accident can last years or even a lifetime. That’s why it’s critical you receive enough money to not only meet immediate needs, but also to cover future lost income, ongoing physical therapy or medical treatment, pain and suffering and more.
We want to help you recover from your injuries. We also want to make sure other people are not injured in a similar way that you were injured. The work we do on your behalf can make the community a safer place by changing the unsafe policies or procedures that allowed you to get hurt in the first place.
Get the compensation you rightfully deserve. Contact us.
Contact Kansas personal injury law firm Bretz & Young for a free consultation. If you are represented by us, you won’t have to worry about paying upfront costs or paying us by the hour. Our no fees if no recovery policy means we get paid a fee only if we win your case.
Personal injury cases can be complicated. Choosing the right lawyer should be simple. Call (866) 881-0103 to schedule an appointment today. We’re conveniently located in Hutchinson and Salina, and proudly serve people throughout Kansas and across the country.
Bretz & Young – dedicated attorneys, focused on results.