Russell, KS – Injuries in Rollover Crash at 184th Blvd & Shoreline Rd

Russell, KS - Injuries in Rollover Crash at 184th Blvd & Shoreline Rd

Russell, KS (March 20, 2024) – Two women were injured after a rollover accident in the Russell area on Monday, March 18. The collision occurred at the corner of 184th Boulevard and Shoreline Road at around 4:45 p.m. Local sources revealed that a 2001 Ford Explorer driven by 64-year-old Theresa Sullivan of Russell was traveling eastbound on Shoreline leading up to the accident. 

For unknown reasons, the vehicle shifted north where it hit a sandbar and rolled into a nearby field. A passenger in the vehicle, 59-year-old Annette Sullivan of Russell, was ejected in the crash. Annette was transported to Wesley Medical Center in Wichita by EagleMed helicopter. Theresa was also hurt and transferred by ambulance to Russell Regional Hospital. Multiple emergency crews were dispatched to the scene. No updates on the conditions of the involved parties have been provided. An ongoing investigation into the cause of the collision is underway. 

Our thoughts are with the injured victims and their families at this time. We hope for their full recovery.

Rollover Accidents in Kansas

Russell, KS - Injuries in Rollover Crash at 184th Blvd & Shoreline RdThe sensation of traveling in a vehicle when it rolls can be life-changing. Not only will you be startled, but you can potentially be ejected from the crash and be seriously injured. In 2021 alone, rollover crashes claimed the lives of 7,640 passenger automobile occupants in the United States. The majority of these deaths were unrestrained passengers. One car is involved in about 85 percent of rollovers that end in fatalities, with two or more vehicles involved in the remaining 15 percent. Top-heavy vehicles are much more likely to overturn on the road, and you should be ready to pursue a claim for compensation with the help of a trained attorney. 

You do not want to pursue a personal injury claim on your own. Only a trained Russell car crash lawyer will be by your side to fight for your full recovery. The trained legal team at Bretz Injury Law has a proven track record of success in handling personal injury claims, and we are ready to get to work for you. Call us today at 620-524-0038. 

Note: The content in this news article concerning an accident is based on information compiled from secondary sources. We have not conducted independent verification of all circumstances related to this incident. If any inaccuracies happen to be found in our publication, we encourage you to contact Bretz Injury Law immediately for rectification. We are committed to updating the article with the most accurate information available. Requests for post-removal will be honored upon notification.

Disclaimer: Our intention in sharing news about accidents is to highlight driving hazards, fostering increased caution among motorists to prevent serious injuries in collisions. Please note that this news post does not constitute a business solicitation. The content herein is not intended to provide medical or legal advice. Additionally, the featured image accompanying this post was not taken at the scene of the depicted accident.

Previous PostNext Post