Wichita, KS – Critical Injuries in Rollover Accident on 10th St

Wichita, KS - Critical Injuries in Rollover Accident on 10th St

Wichita, KS (March 2, 2024) – Two people suffered critical injuries following a car accident in the Wichita area on Friday, March 1. The collision was reported at the 1100 block of W. 10th Street that night at around 11 p.m. Local reports indicated that the accident involved a single vehicle. 

Initial responders arrived at the scene and found a car lying on its roof in front of a residence. The car had reportedly hit a tree before overturning. The involved parties were provided aid at the scene by attending medical personnel. 

The two occupants of the vehicle were transported to a local hospital in critical condition. Initial reports indicated that speed played a role in the accident. No further updates on the accident are currently available. An ongoing investigation into the cause of the crash is being handled by local law enforcement officials. 

Our thoughts are with the injured victims and their families at this time. We hope for their full recovery.

Rollover Crashes in Kansas

Wichita, KS - Critical Injuries in Rollover Accident on 10th StRollover accidents can be completely devastating. They are often attributed to the actions of reckless drivers, but inclement roadway conditions can also play a part. An estimated 33 percent of roadway deaths involve rollovers, and the vast majority of these fatalities are unrestrained passengers. Around 85 percent of deadly rollovers involve just a single vehicle, with the remaining 15 percent involving two or more. A total of 7,640 deaths in 2021 involved rollover accidents. If you or someone close to you is hurt in a sudden traffic accident, you need to be prepared to take legal action with the help of a trained attorney. 

The road can be a dangerous place, and a sudden crash can occur at almost any time. It is crucial that you have a solid understanding of your legal rights in order to protect yourself during this difficult time. A trained Wichita car crash lawyer can help you navigate the complicated claims process to make sure your case is handled properly at every stage. Contact the law offices of Bretz Injury Law today at 620-524-0080 to discuss your case today. 

Note: The content in this news article concerning an accident is based on information compiled from secondary sources. We have not conducted independent verification of all circumstances related to this incident. If any inaccuracies happen to be found in our publication, we encourage you to contact Bretz Injury Law immediately for rectification. We are committed to updating the article with the most accurate information available. Requests for post-removal will be honored upon notification.

Disclaimer: Our intention in sharing news about accidents is to highlight driving hazards, fostering increased caution among motorists to prevent serious injuries in collisions. Please note that this news post does not constitute a business solicitation. The content herein is not intended to provide medical or legal advice. Additionally, the featured image accompanying this post was not taken at the scene of the depicted accident.

Previous PostNext Post